Translate

Thursday 14 November 2013

Pink is Mom's Signature Color

Dear Olivia.

I've been looking everywhere for this stuff. I'm just going to be honest, I'll have a hard time selling ANYTHING that is pink. The mom person has an affinity for that shade.

I did find a big bar of pink stuff in the bathroom. I can't reach it. Mom person purposely moved it to the far side of the tub where my hungry hippo action cannot reach. Mom used to sit it close to the edge but I ate it one day. No one knew it was missing until I got sick and started burping bubble things. You should have seen them! They were running all over the  place and making phone calls! It was funny! They were so worried. Mom said, "Panda is there anything you won't eat?" To which I replied, "NOPE, got any poop?"

I'll keep looking.

Hugs,
Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment