Translate

Friday 15 November 2013

Jingle all the way.. with eyebrows!

 Good Afternoon my dear Panda!

What a day! Mom person has been busy doing that WORK THING so I couldn't get my paws on the laptop but I kept myself entertained with your Jingle and I think it's a great idea! I consulted my neighbour, Meryl the Schnauzer, and she thinks that we are on the right track. Hurray! On my way back from the park, all the dogs were singing it and it really sounded great. I'm super excited!

During my research, I came across very creative idea, which I wanted to run past you.

It looks like that there are cat beasts making a fortune from dying their hair. Can it be true that all it takes is to have funny eyebrows and you can make money? Maybe we can do both and be like Cara ?

I'm on it!

XXX

Boo



No comments:

Post a Comment