I've been scouring the inter webs to find the best presents.
I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to make a list of the things that our doggie friends
would love to receive as a gift this holiday season.
So here is a top ten list.
10. Bacon Scarf. Seriously? It really does exist! What self respecting dog wouldn't feel like
canine royalty sporting this jauntily wrapped about their necks? And we have a LOT of neck!
9. Lady Gaga Meat Dress. Could you imagine the circles we would run wearing this? Sized to our proportions of course.
8. Endless supply of Kong Toys. Self explanatory.
7. Sheep In a Jeep Story Book by Nancy Shaw. This is one of my favorites. It has funny rhymes and the parent people can put any of the sentences to music. I highly recommend it.
6. Dog umbrella. At least until we take over Bantham and enforce the one green patch of grass inside every home rule.
5. A ball launcher just like Jerry's.
Could you imagine? I faint at the mere thought of having a toy this awesome!
4. 22K Gold-Thread Pet Mattress. Because you've never really unraveled a mattress until you've unraveled a mattress of 22K gold. Or so I've heard.
3. Year long membership into the Zingerman's Bacon of the Month Club. Shall I suggest starting out with their Praise the Lard package? It pairs very well with the Red Eye Gravy Sauvignon.
2. The worlds largest ham biscuit. We can curl up inside and use the bun as a blanket until we eat it all!
1. A Hobbit dog house! The journey to destroy the One Ring has to begin somewhere! And what better place than our very own Hobbit Hole? Those hobbits love food! And we love food! So surely a Hobbit Hole will produce an endless supply of hearty meals, and good company to share it with. I love this particular picture showcasing this lady. She is showing us that even a human would love it. SOLD!
So that is what I've found. Feel free to add more.
How is your hip doing?