Translate

Monday 17 February 2014

This world is coming to an end! Penguins get depressed.

I know, I know I've been quiet for so long you don't even remember what I look like!

That's me:

 Hiyyyaaaa!
 
 

Where was I? Oh, I know... so the weather we have had in England was so depressing that even penguins were getting depressed! You don't believe me? Look!

http://news.uk.msn.com/penguins-are-depressed-about-the-weather-so-we-gave-them-anti-depressants

How can a Sealyham stay sane in this weather?

I've spent most of my days packing my suitcase for Australia because they have sun, sea and you know, koalas. Everyone wants to cuddle a koala!

 That's a koala... He's just heard I'm coming over. Koalas don't get excited easily.
 
 
I'm back and ready to tell you all about my last couple of weeks, the scary man who made me stop sleeping on Mom and Dad's bed and my favourite People Person's visit!
 
love,
 
Olivia!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment